Engine Oil Treatment
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reduces friction between moving metal to metal surfaces.
- Reduces wear of piston rings, cylinders, valves, and bearings.
- Lowers the working temperature of the oil.
- Protects against lubricant starvation.
- Protects against corrosion, increases reliability, reduces maintenance, overhauls, and expenditure on replacements. This means INCREASED EFFICIENCY and consequent REDUCTION in COSTS.
- Does not alter the physical or chemical characteristics of the oil to which it is added.
- The MoS2 film formed cannot drain off bearing surfaces and is unaffected by extremes of temperature.
MOLYSLIP 2001 E is a colloidal suspension of molybdenum disulphide with complementary additives, in a high-quality mineral lubricating oil to supplement oil in engines.
Available in 350ml and 205 drum containers
TECHNICAL DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
|Appearance||TM01||Dark grey/black liquid|
|Viscosity 40°C||TM 27||80 mm 2s-1|
|Density 20°C||TM 23||0.900|