Multi-functional silicone grease
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent resistance to steam, solvents, gases, chemicals, oils, etc
- Outstanding resistance to washout by hot and cold water, including sea water in submerged conditions
- Compatible with most commonly encountered rubbers and plastics
- Wide temperature capability from -40°C to +200°C (+220°C intermittent)
- High dielectric strength
- Highly effective protection against corrosion
- WRAS approved
MOLYSLIP ARVINA SG3 is a non-toxic, translucent, high-temperature long-life grease based on polydimethylsiloxane with an inorganic thickener system. The product has a high dielectric strength and offers excellent resistance to washout by hot & cold water, steam, solvents, gases, chemicals, oils, etc, and is compatible with most commonly encountered rubbers and plastics.
MOLYSLIP ARVINA SG3 has been specially designed for the lubrication of seals & ‘O’ rings, valves, slides and slow moving plain and anti-friction bearings and lightly loaded mechanisms.
Note: Not suitable for use with silicone rubber MOLYSLIP ARVINA SG3 is approved by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme for use with potable water up to 85°C.
100 tube, 450g tin and 18kg pail
TECHNICAL DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
|Appearance||–||Smooth translucent grease|
|Base oil viscosity @25°C||MSTM 27||10,000 cSt|
|Operating temperature range||–||-40°C to +220°C|