Extreme performance bearing greases
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent high temperature capability up to 280°C
- Outstanding oxidation resistance
- Highly effective lubrication and wear protection
- Wide temperature capability from -40°C to +200°C (+220°C intermittent)
- Significantly extended relubrication intervals compared to conventional greases
MOLYSLIP ARVINA XL greases are fully synthetic, perfluorinated grease designed for bearings operating in extremes of temperature and aggressive chemical environments. The optimised base oil, thickener and additive system combine to deliver outstanding resistance to thermo-oxidative degradation at temperatures up to 280°C. ARVINA XL has excellent resistance to most aggressive chemicals and oxidising agents allowing it to be used where conventional products will fail.
MOLYSLIP ARVINA XL is suitable for use in plain, ball and roller bearings, slides, gears, pins/bushes, valves and other mechanisms operating in the temperature range of -30°C to +280°C.
Store MOLYSLIP ARVINA XL out of direct sunlight. Storage temperature should be controlled to between 5°C and 35°C.