DRY MOLY SPRAY
Molybdenum disulphide dry-film lubricant
Molyslip® DRY MOLY SPRAY is a high performance, resin-bonded, dry-film lubricant based on molybdenum disulphide. When applied to metal substrates the molybdenum disulphide forms a resilient, low friction film that protects against wear and corrosion. DRY MOLY SPRAY reduces metal pick-up and galling during component assembly and dry start-up conditions and where traditional ‘wet’ lubricants either cannot be used or do not provide adequate lubrication.
DRY MOLY SPRAY can be used in a wide variety of operating conditions – the applied film will operate between -50°C and + 450°C without flaking or cracking. Unlike oils and greases the dry nature of the film will not attract dirt and dust and it is resistant to water wash-off making it ideal for use in extreme environments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Low co-efficient of friction film provides outstanding protection against wear
- Wide operating temperature range of -50°C to +450°C
- Does not attract dirt and dust
- Touch dry in under 1 minute allows components to be in service quickly
- Prevents pick-up and galling
Available in 400ml aerosol