Multi-purpose metal forming lubricant
MOLYFORM 2010 is a specially formulated medium viscosity cold metal forming lubricant, suitable for use on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals – including aluminium, high carbon and stainless steels.
MOLYFORM 2010 contains highly effective extreme pressure additives which prevent metal pick up between the work piece and tool – as a result it can be used on many bending, blanking, stamping and drawing applications, providing a cost effective route to improved product quality and tool life and increased productivity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Suitable for use on a wide range of metals and forming processes
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties – extends tool life
- Reduces metal pick-up and scoring
- Suitable for high speed progressive pierce, form and drawing operations
- Low odour, pleasant in use
20 ltr, 205 ltr
TECHNICAL DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
|Appearance||Clear pale yellow liquid|
|Density @ 20°C||0.99 g cm3|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40°C||32 cSt|