Medium-duty cutting fluid for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provide optimum hydrodynamic and boundary lubrication to extend tool life and provide outstanding surface finish
- Leaves components almost dry
- Low odour, pleasant to use
- Eliminate waste oil disposal costs
- Suitable for replacing coolants in a wide range of machining applications and processes
- Free from mineral oil, silicones, chlorine and sulphur
Molyslip® MQL is a range of high-performance lubricants designed for the near dry machining of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The high polarity, natural base fluids exhibit excellent metal wetting properties and outstanding film strength virtually eliminating contact between the tool and workpiece. This high lubricity improves surface finish and minimizes tool wear.
Molyslip® MQL products are suitable for use on most ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Operations such as sawing, milling, and drilling can be carried out utilizing spray mist application methods.
5 ltr and 20 ltr