Semi-synthetic roll forming lubricant
Cool-Tek 250 is a semi-synthetic hybrid lubricant designed for the roll-forming of ferrous metals, including pregalvanized steel. It forms a highly detergent, stable emulsion that results in improved machine cleanliness and cleaner finished roll-formed section.
Specially selected lubricity additives provide optimal lubrication during the forming and subsequent cutting processes resulting in superior surface finish on finished sections.
Cool-Tek 250 contains a very strong corrosion preventative package leading to extended corrosion protection on both the internal and external bore of formed sections.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Gives optimum lubrication to provide outstanding surface finish
- Excellent fines handling and settling
- Keeps mills clean and produces very clean sections/tubes
- Provides excellent corrosion protection
- High resistance to excessive foaming
- Low odour, pleasant to use
- Suitable for a wide range of metals and machining processes
20 ltr, 205 ltr and 1000ltr
TECHNICAL DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
|Appearance||Clear amber fluid|
|Density @ 20°C||1.04 g cm3|
|Conductivity @ 25°C||2470 µS|