Dry graphite lubricant and release agent
Molyslip® Glasstek AG-20 is a specially formulated aqueous dispersion of high purity graphite, resin and anti-settling agents designed to provide superior lubrication and release properties in hot materials handling applications.
Molyslip® Glasstek AG-20 provides a thermal barrier between transfer surfaces and semi-molten glass when applied as a dry coating to slide plates and wire mesh Lehr conveyor belts to facilitate controlled cooling in the glass container manufacturing industry.
Molyslip® Glasstek AG-20 can also be used as a billet and plunger coating in hot metal extrusion.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Concentrated stable graphite dispersion
- Provides a dry, bonded temperature resistant coating
- Limits thermal shock to allow controlled cooling
- Low-friction coating aids movement
- Reduces thermal shock marking – crizzling etc.
- Brush or spray application
Available 4.5 kg pail