High performance metal forming lubricant
MOLYFORM 3055 is a specially formulated high performance chlorine free cold metal forming lubricant, suitable for use on a wide range of ferrous and non-ferrous metals – including aluminium, high carbon and stainless steels.
MOLYFORM 3055 is designed for use both neat and diluted with water depending on the severity of operation. The product contains highly effective extreme pressure additives which prevent metal pick up between the work piece and tool – as a result it can be used on many deep drawing, stamping, bending and blanking applications, providing a cost effective route to improved product quality and tool life and increased productivity.
MOLYFORM 3055 will form highly stable emulsions with inherently low foaming characteristics when diluted at concentrations of 4 – 50%. As MOLYFORM 3055 is water-miscible it is easily removed to leave components with a noticeably cleaner finish and the wide dilution range offers superb economy in use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Chlorine free
- Suitable for use on a wide range of metals and forming processes
- Outstanding extreme pressure and anti-wear properties
- Extends tool life
- Reduces metal pick-up and scoring
- Can be used neat or diluted with water
- Suitable for high speed progressive pierce, form and drawing operations
- Offers improved cleanliness on finished components
20 ltr, 205 ltr
TECHNICAL DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
|Appearance||Clear brown liquid|
|Density @ 20°C||0.95 g cm3|
|Emulsion pH (10% concentration)||8.3|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40°C||100 cSt|
|4-Ball weld load (neat)||620 Kg|