Sulfur free fine blanking oil
MOLYFORM 2088 is a specially formulated medium viscosity fine blanking oil suitable for use in medium to heavy duty fine blanking operations, and heavy duty stamping and deep drawing operations.
Molyform 2088 contains a highly effective extreme pressure additives which prevent metal pick up between the work piece and tool. Molyform 2088 is chlorine free this combined with high levels of anti corrosion additives provide strong residual corrosion protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reduces metal pick-up and scoring
- Superior residual corrosion protection
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties, extends tool life
- Suitable for high speed progressive pierce, form and drawing operations
- Low odour, pleasant in use
20 ltr, 205 ltr
TECHNICAL DATA (TYPICAL VALUES)
|Appearance||Clear amber liquid|
|Density @ 20°C||0.92 g cm3|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 40°C||82 cSt|